If wheel is the most innovative inventions of mankind, a bicycle comes second best in line. The sleek two-wheeler lets you experience so much more in short time. And, if you are new to the Bangalore and wondering how to get familiar with the big city, there is no better way than doing so on a bicycle.
Join us for this absolutely Free Cycling Event and experience the rich heritage of the garden city up close. Pedal your way through some well known tourist attractions across the city.
Bring in your Cycle and explore Bangalore with us 🙂
||Gate 6 of M. Chinnaswamy Cricket Stadium – Bangalore
||Sunday – 6.30 am
||Sunday – 9:30 am
|| An early start and end will save us from traffic and keep you free for the rest of the Sunday. We will cover the below places and if time allows then many more.
- M. Chinnaswamy Cricket Stadium: four decade old stadium and the first one in the world to use solar panels to generate a bulk of the electricity needed to run the stadium
- Vidhan Soudha: known for its Mysore Neo-Dravidian style of architecture
- Karnataka High Court
- Cubbon Park: historic park spread across 300 acres of land in the heart of the city
- State Central Library: more than a century old public library with more than 3 lakh books and around 300 periodicals and newspapers
- Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum: inaugurated by the first Prime Minister of India, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru in 1962
- Mahatma Gandhi (MG) Road: one of the most happening streets of Bangalore well connected by metro
- St. Mark’s Cathedral: located at the west end of MG Road with architecture that is inspired by the 17th century St Paul’s Cathedral
- Trinity Church: built for the British Regiment in 1851. Known for the peaceful environment it creates in complete contrast to the the Trinity road
- Ulsoor Lake and war memorial: one of the biggest lakes in Bangalore sprawled over an area of 50 acres
|MANDATORY THING TO CARRY
- Water bottles
- A Cap (to cover head)
- Personal Snacks/Energy pack
Please be on time, Indians are well known for punctual timings. Carry Refreshments like water/energy drink/dry fruits/energy bar etc. In case of some unwanted circumstances if any, route might be changed, but that too would definitely very charming option.
In case it rains be prepared.
If you don’t have a bicycle, reach us out to firstname.lastname@example.org or +91-9426619130/9916273421 and we will arrange one for you. Participant has to pay only for the rent of the bicycle (Approx. cost Rs. 200/-)