29th December 2017 to 1st January 2018 – New Year Special.
A weekend getaway full of laughter, joy, singing, dancing, beautiful views, sunset, sunrise, beach bathing and more. Welcome the New Year with adventure, fun and by being close to Nature. Homestay, beach hopping and play in the water, participate in New Year Festival of the French Town of Pondicherry on your last day of 2017, make it as one of the most memorable of all time. Join with your friend/ family or make new friends on the travel.
Pondicherry is a French colonized town located on the East coast, also known as French Riviera of the Indian coast. It is located at 300 kilometers or 6 hours drive from the Silicon Valley of India, Bangalore.
Pondicherry was the French headquarters of India till 1954 and the influence of French can be felt a lot over here. To experience the French breeze on the beach promenade, French colonial architecture, French cuisine and culture, Pondicherry will be a better destination.
On the other part, the Boulevard provides you an experience of Franco-Tamil culture on the houses, heritage buildings, café, churches, street side boutiques selling an alternate world of French to the Indians.
The Food, the Beer, the French sea breeze, the Ashram, the colonial buildings, the unique culture, Pondicherry has a color for everyone and makes a good start for the upcoming year 2018.
||Bangalore – Pondicherry – Bangalore
||Friday – 10.30pm
|Things to do:
- To know the history, culture, people and things happening in Pondicherry
- Experience the French colonial architecture
- Taste French and Italian cuisines
- Taste French bakery items and chocolate café
- Shopping destination: Pondicherry is also a good shopping destination for handicrafts, locally made western outfits, leather products, and some tasty chocolates.
- Reach Pondicherry
- Welcome walk at beach promenade
- French town heritage walk
- Boulevard walk
- Beach Barbecue night
- AUROVILLE visit.
- Serenity beach
- NEW YEAR EVE
- Visit Paradise Beach
- Back to Bangalore
|MANDATORY THING TO CARRY
- Two liters of water bottles
- A torch
- A cap
- Cargo/track pants -2
- T-shirt -2
- Shoes, Socks
- Personal medication kit
- Rain Coat/Poncho
- To & fro journey
- 2 breakfast
- 2 lunch
- 1 barbeque beach dinner
- Auroville visit
- French town visit
- Lighthouse visit
- Dinner on New Year Night (Multiple options at French Town during New Year Celebration)
- Breakfast (Monday – Multiple options at French Town during New Year Celebration )
- Any Personal Purchases.
(Pondicherry is famous for its exotic French, Italian and Tamil cuisines)